Monday, December 3, 2012

The little things he says

Casey is an accountant. When I tell people that they nod and say things like, "oh that's good." or "that makes sense". Apparently, accounting makes people feel Casey is the balanced, normal one in our relationship. It's true. I need someone to tone me down as I am OUT OF CONTROL. Case is so laid back. He is by far the funniest person I have ever met though! I think it's because I don't expect it.

I just want to remember some of the little things.. even if they are only funny to us.

Kal: I CANNOT FIND BRIDESMAID DRESSES! They will HAVE TO GO NUDE!!
Case: (completely monotone) okay. Shall we have the groomsmen match?

Kal: Casey! The google says you should be able to feel the puppies. Go touch Basin's belly!
Case: (again monotone) I see it move all the time.

Casey told Kalli she could have an AMEX. He was going to order it the next day. The next week it had not arrived.
Kalli: Hey, where's my AMEX?
Casey: D*** mailman must have lost it.

Kalli and Nicki discussing ANYTHING wedding.
Casey: (rasies hand) what's a ___? (raffia, "Modge Podge" -he's still learning what it's called, flapper, toille)



No comments:

Post a Comment