Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Throwback- Disneyland 2012

Casey and I had been dating a few months. He asked what I wanted to do for my birthday and I said "go to Disneyland" so we did. We left SO early and drove all day.

Upon arrival, we had dinner in Anaheim at California Pizza Kitchen.



The dessert was fantastic. It was a great way to start the celebration!


After dinner, this guy was creating balloon shapes. Anything Disney. How happy was I when he could make ARIEL for the low price of $30! Thanks, Case! Ariel is my home girl!
 The next day was DISNEYLAND! Now, Disneyland is not for beginners. Well, not Disneyland with me anyways. We got there as it opened and we were the last group to exit the park. 



Casey refused to let me ride "Dumbo", which is my favorite. Perchance it's because I turned 24 and we did not have a child with us. However, I did make him ride almost every other ride! We got on Indiana Jones and stood in like for less than 11 minutes. (Told you I was good). No line at the Tiki Room. No line for Haunted Mansion. No line for Splash Mountain or the Haunted House next to it. Less than 20 minutes for Soarin' Over California. Less than a 1/2 hour for Screamin. 






Serious, I'm that good ;)

Oh, and, I finally convinced Case we had to go to guest services and get me a birthday pin! It's a MUST people. Everyone told me "Happy Birthday"- how special! 

So, at the end of the night, Case was a bit tired... we did have some 1 hour lines for Star Wars and Space Mountain, but what did he expect? Once we got off of those it was fireworks and "The Wonderful World of Color". 
SO AMAZING. 

Then we went to leave. We rode the taxi train to the parking garage. We rode to the Daisy floor. . .And got lost. We walked, and walked, and walked for about 45 more minutes. FINALLY, it cleared out enough for us to find our car. Such an adventure. It's hilarious now (and was that night too. We were soo tired)!

I can't wait to go back! { Maybe for the big 2-6? }



1 comment:

  1. Fun. I want to go with my kids sooo bad! Cam and I haven't gone together either

    ReplyDelete