Tuesday, April 30, 2013

That One Time We Accidentally Got Engaged

Last June, Casey invited me to his company picnic. I said I didn't attend work parties until there was a ring on my finger. 
Somehow, I still ended up at the picnic.
 Casey's work does an auction with company dollars they earn throughout the year. Then they can bid on different things like t.v.'s, vacation getaways, iPads, everything. Sometimes there is a mystery prize. Apparently, the last mystery prize was a vacation to anywhere in the United States (including Hawaii!) 
The week before the picnic some of Case's co-workers began talking about THE MYSTERY PRIZE. Casey really talked it up to be something good. If you know Casey you know he is stingy with his dollars so he had more saved up than anyone else in the company and he wanted the mystery prize. . . 
So when we got to the picnic Casey's boss pulled me aside and asked if I would help play a little prank on Casey. I was in. :)

Enjoy. 

Things to Note:
1. The guy in the red behind us, totally in on it. He is funny to watch.
2. I kept saying "Are you serious?" . . Casey replied "no". He then followed with "this isn't it"
I said "Are you serious?!?" He said "yes, I'm serious. but NOT like this."
3. Casey and I had already discussed "the M word" hence my agreement to the prank. His "no's" in this video only made me question our impending bliss slightly. I think he likes me. ;)
4. Casey claims to have been so worried that I would think it was really how he planned on proposing. I wanted it more private, which is exactly what he did { here }
5. We really didn't kiss that long. My hair is just blocking our videographer. This was a work party after all. ;)
6. Many of Casey's co-workers still believe this was our actual engagement. We discussed it again at the holiday party.

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious, I love it! Btw, you are gorgeous, as always!

    ReplyDelete