Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Some Tuesday's Are Terrible

Today was a little bit rough. I'll be real with you- my week is on a downhill, going no where positive and getting there fast.

But I have to say how insanely blessed I am. I absolutely could not have gotten a better life than I have. Casey had to be to work early this morning. Before he left, he made my breakfast. When he got home, he helped clean the kitchen and made his own dinner so I could go out with a friend. When I got a text that hurt my feelings, he was the first person I called and instantly I felt a little better. He is my sounding board, and times a million the best choice I have ever made.

Work was semi-unpleasant today. It was busy. And stressful. My co workers and friends listen, and they are so amazing. I have never once had to beg for help, because EVERYONE is always willing to do what they can to lend a hand. I love what I do every day. God gave me this opportunity because it makes me a better person and I am so thankful for it each and every day.

1 comment:

  1. hope you are having a better day. Love you! Also, sounds like you have a great husband!

    ReplyDelete