Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Recommiting- 21 Day Fix

So, I was doing decent with 21 Day Fix. The diet was throwing me, but I WAS doing the workouts and I was eating healthier and less. {It's all about the portion control}

We went on vacation last weekend. It was so fabulous. My work has been a little crazy as of late so I needed a brief break (does anyone else feel like I say my work is a bit out of control a lot? ..sigh, me too..) I did really well, but the days leading up to the vacation I was missing workouts. I tried making up for it and doing 2 a day's to catch up with no such luck. I spiraled while on vacation. :( Bummer, I know. I came home and did one of those "whatever. I'm fat. And ate like I was fat."

Boo.

I decided I was fine. Then, as fate would have it, I downloaded all the pictures off the camera to my computer. Hello, before pictures. Not even posting those! It's bad.

Therefore, tomorrow is DAY 1- AGAIN. And I will be successful this time. My main goals for this time are:

1. Drink More Water! I am supposed to drink 80 oz a day. I am starting slow so 60 oz to start it is. I have been water bottling and counting so that's a positive.
2. Exercise Daily. No matter what the exercise is, DO SOMETHING.
3. No Soda. Cold Turkey! It's time to be done. Change this old girl for the better.

I'm starting slow with 3 goals! I can do this and once I'm done I'll be taking recommendations for teeny yellow polka dot bikinis!

No comments:

Post a Comment