Saturday, June 15, 2013

Birthday Present Ideas for the Hubs- Help!

Casey's birthday is in one month and one day. I begin planing his birthday and presents in about May (before my birthday). Last year, you can see Casey's birthday here { Part 1 ,  Part 2 , Part 3 , and Part 4 } This year, I HAVE NO IDEAS. None.

That's a lie. I have ideas. I just don't know if I love any of them.

1. A cruise. It sailed on his actual birthday. This one I had to talk to him about. He wasn't super into it and thinks we should do it for our anniversary instead. Which is fine, since I can eat junk all summer then work on my swimsuit bod in the fall. :)

2. A recliner. But he is sooo picky. He has sat in at least 75 different chairs at the store and not liked any. I am not picking that out alone!

3. Camping gear- again it has to be specific and I don't want to get it wrong. . . I may still go with this idea. So if you have great camping stuff you love tell me what it is.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated people! I'm lost.


1 comment:

  1. Men are hard to shop for!! Women are easy.. just buy us diamonds.

    ReplyDelete