Tuesday, June 4, 2013

May Goals Follow Up. . .

May was long and I am sooo glad it's over. It was a little busy and stressful for this old gal, but accountability improves actions so here is how my goals went:
1. Read the scriptures more. This was a big fat fail and you better believe it's being continued to a June goal.
2.Cook 5 new meals. . . I think I was at 3. oops. 
3. Go to the Temple. Super ridic that we live in Utah and failed this one. And unacceptable for sure. 
4. Finish wedding thank you cards. ...this failure is getting worse. We are on page two of 8! Progress is key. 
5. Drink less soda.. if I haven't had a soda by 12 I start fading. But eventually I'll get there! 
6. Sack lunch. This goal is a joke. Never did it. Oh wait, I did once. . . for the whole month
7. I most definitely accomplished this goal. My mom turned 50! Now all that's missing is the posts on her fabulosity. 

So May was definitely not my best. I do however think it's important to set goals and go over them when they are supposed to be finished. I do feel like we did so much in May so I think June will go better. It's June 4 so let's get some June goals up!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you posted this, it definitely makes me feel better about how long it takes me to fulfill my goals. Always a work in progress!

    ReplyDelete