Thursday, October 18, 2012

Casey's 28th Birthday. Part 4





                Remember Sunday? The day before Casey’s birthday. That was the day I decided to give him most of his presents. He already got one shirt the Saturday before- to wear to his party. Plus, the week prior he and I went to Ross and picked out a t-shirt. 

                His legit present came on Sunday though. 

Casey got: 

1 . An outfit

  

Courtesy of Buckle 
  { Bke 'Seth' , Hurley boot camp t }

2.Some shirts from Cal Ranch and Boot Barn. He is very in to the snappy shirts right now.
  . . . This similar one can be found on Ebay. No worries, Casey got 3. His future wife is OUT OF CONTROL!



3.THIS chair.


Just in case it's not clear...it's a JUMBO banana chair! 
Case is a "has everything already" kinda person so I thought I was way creative when I got this for the man cave....it's in the living room! Awh crap! 


No comments:

Post a Comment