Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Lazy Miss Daisy






Hi, I'm Kalli and I'm addicted to laziness!

(First World Problems)

I'm addicted to being lazy. Seriously, something could be very wrong. I don't know what it is, but I am lazy. Each day I wake up at 7-7:30 depending on who is showering first, get ready and leave for work at about 8:30. My version of getting ready is clean clothes and hair- - a little make up. I feed the dog, but not my husband. I don't make lunches. Nothing. I work until 5-6. Then I go home. Once home, I do NOTHING. And that is my problem. I am sooo exhausted. I want to make dinner, I want to work out, I want to go on fun activities with Case.

But I am so dang tired!

I don't know what the problem is- - I've gotta make some changes.


1. Make a plan for the day and actually do the tasks on it.
     Peeps, the bed is not making itself! I have got to do it at least once this month. (Aimin' high I  tell ya.)
2. Make dinner. Crock pot meals, freezer meals, whatever!
3. Work out.. once this month. Even the thought is making me go comatose.
4. Say good-bye to my best friend.

I can do it... Oh, but it's going to be hard. If anyone has any addition cures for my laziness please help! 

No comments:

Post a Comment