Sunday, February 24, 2013

House Tour- Main Bathroom

I haven't done a super fab job at getting our house all put together. I had a huge list of things to do:
1. Paint all the walls before hanging anything
2. Add different baseboards. .and crown molding?

...okay so 2 things. BUT those are big things.. so I finally have decided it's time to just go with it. Neither of us have extra time to paint right now. So, the green kitchen walls are staying. For now. It's time to decorate and get this house complete.

I did decorate the bathroom a bit. Please excuse the tags you still see on some wedding gifts. I love new things. The tags remind me how nice they are so we can keep them that way.... and because Casey is still learning what a decor towel is. (To look at, not to use.)

So, that is the first completed room in our house. I would say come visit, but I would be inviting you to the one completed bathroom and that's awkward.  

No comments:

Post a Comment