Thursday, July 11, 2013

Casey Holmes for the Win

Guys. Casey is funny.
Real funny.
I think I have laughed more in these 5.75 months then in all my 25 years.

Today's funny:

Back story- I bought a 20 x 40 canvas print for above our stairs. We are having family over for Casey's birthday Sunday and the canvas is on our ping pong table which I am going to assume is going to see a lot of action.

Our coversation this morning is as follows-
Kal: Casey, do you think the Perez' have a ladder we could borrow just for like 20 minutes to hang that picture?
Casey: probably
Kal: or maybe the other neighbors since the Perez' just had a baby?
Casey: yeah.
Kal: because I really want to hang that picture so it won't be in the way.
Casey: or we could just use the ladder we have in the backyard.

Seriously?!? Who even freaking knew there was a ladder back there?! This is coming from the girl who thought we had stainless steel appliances the first 4 months of our marriage. In my head our house is fabulous. ....appliances are really 1990's cream.

Oh and the canvas is still on the ping pong table. Guess that ladder needs my help gettin down the stairs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment