Monday, July 29, 2013

Happy 6 Months- July 17, 2013

Casey and I have been married 6 whole months. Phew, we've crossed all the hurdles. I kid. I kid.

In 6 months, we have

1. spent an amazing week in Cancun 

2. spoke in church and got our first callings. (Young Men's Presidency and Primary)

3.hung pictures on the wall. No more bachelor pad (ish) We still have projects.

4. went to Park City for my birthday and stayed at the fabulous Park City Hotel

5. Went camping with Casey's family in Bryce Canyon

6. Ran our first 5K on July 4 and celebrated Casey's 29th birthday

Of course this isn't it. Just a brief overview of life in general. We have had so much fun so far and we love being hitched.I sure do love this fella.

To celebrate, Casey sent me flowers at work. Then we went and got gas in my car and got a little fro yo at Cherry Berry. It was really low key, since we have celebrated like crazy all July. <and already went out twice that week for Casey's Happy Birthday>


No comments:

Post a Comment