Sunday, September 9, 2012

First Real Date- March 10, 2012

     After our bunny hill adventures, Casey and I had a real date. You know- the kind where the boy asks the girl and she says "of course". For our date, Casey had a group of his friends over for a BBQ. Low key. Note: I FEAR eating in front of people. I'm not good at it. Work, dates, any eating events. I struggle! I'm left handed so I bump into other diners, scrape the plate with my knife. I need lessons! It terrifies me! Therefore, I really appreciated the chill atmosphere.
     Casey still teases me that I didn't like his grilling. Love his grilling, just hadn't eaten in front of him before. It's fine now, I eat like my cow at the feeding trough self.
      Then we played "Curses". Case ended up across the table from me so we proceeded to text each other during the game as well.
      Everyone went downstairs after to watch the Real Salt Lake game on t.v. Case and I played ping pong for a bit before chatting on the Love Sac.

Dear Love Sac inventor/ makers,
Thanks. Best second/ first date ever
 Love, Kal

      Of course, I'm leaving out a few details. Just know, Casey's cute. I have a pretty big crush on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment