Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Surprise I Found

My work has different incentive programs and each quarter you get tickets. Then they pull tickets out of a jar and you win prizes. It's actually way sweet. People have won t.v.'s and iPads. In the very first drawing I won my beautiful, amazing Kindle. It changed my life! I LOVE IT! I've won lots of gift cards, and a popcorn maker. Anyways, I love company incentives. 

So, after I started dating Casey I won this little beauty.



Casey loves Noodles and Company. He was excited! We went to dinner a few weeks later. While at dinner, he asked me what else I had won. I told him some of my prizes and also mentioned I had won a video camera a loooong time ago but hadn't done anything with it because I don't have babies and what else do you film? Casey asked all about what kind it was and etc. The next day I took a picture and sent it to him.


Home boy was freaking out. Apparently, it's way legit. (side note: if my boss sees this. I really do love it and am grateful I won. I just never did anything exciting enough to film. We use it like crazy now!) Since he loved it so much, I let him keep it at his house. He always seemed to take it with him which was helpful when we got engaged. After, I asked if I could take it home to put the pictures on my laptop so we could document the blessed event and look at the gem I found.




He and some of his teammates wanted to work on their swing so they made videos from different angles. I have many a more videos like this. 
I love him.


No comments:

Post a Comment