Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Slow Down and Enjoy Being Engaged

     Some of the best advice I've gotten in our two weeks of engaged bliss so far has been to slow down and just enjoy being engaged. A soon as we got engaged, EVERYONE asked if we had a date picked. Don't get me wrong, I'm so thankful people are happy for us and want us to make it official. I love it. I can't wait to make it official either. If you know me though, I don't ever stop. So, I thought guest lists, budgets, dresses, dates, and receptions. It was kind of an overwhelming week anyways and we just kept adding more to-do's.
     Right now, we took a step back and we don't have a date anymore. It's okay. Once things settle down (like the end of this week! :) we will pick one again. We'll decide a location. We'll decide on his ring. Right this minute, I just want to be engaged. All this planning and crafting will get done in time. I just wanna enjoy my main squeeze.

Cuz I kinda love him a lot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment