Sunday, September 23, 2012

Granny's Birthday 2012

Remember that week where we had a million and a half things going on and mid week we went and saw Gran for birthday lunch?
Let's discuss why Gran was so important.

I freakin love this lady! Look how cute she is!


 You're jealous. I know.

 We call her Granny because she thought "Grandma" sounded too old when I was little. She's pretty spry so "Granny" works. When I was little she'd give me 40 crows and tip me upside down and pretend to sweep the floor with my hair! Awesome right? Anyways, we had to go visit Gran to extend birthday wished and to show her my new rock collection.     

We made the trek up to Idaho to take Gran to birthday lunch. When we got there we ran to the salon to get Granny a pedicure. By ran to the salon I mean- ran to the salon, ran to the gas station ATM to get cash and charged a fortune for it (small town businesses don't use debit cards), went back to the salon, and barely made it to Granny's before she got home from work.

Granny picked Stevo's for lunch. It's a yummy, yummy burger joint! We should have took more pictures. I got a Caesar Burger. So good. Casey and Gran got burgers too, but I don't remember what kind. Then, Casey decided they needed a shrimp appetizer.
Apparently, we should all take note of this Stevo's establishment because these shrimp are more jumbo than normal.

We went back to Granny's for Casey's nap whilst Gran and I worked on the dreaded wedding guest list. (I love all the people we are inviting, but making sure we get addresses correct is a stress! My mom does NOT keep current addresses from anyone so thankfully Gran does)

Before leaving we HAD to see the garden. It's doing very well this year and Granny is very proud. I had to text pictures to all my aunts.
She's presh. Love her. 

Happy Birthday Gran Muff.

 







    

No comments:

Post a Comment