Thursday, April 25, 2013

Administrative Assistants Day

I'm posting way too many "gifts" in a row. I made this yesterday for our office manager at work. She loved it. {She said I should start a second job. 1. No time 2. Who would pay someone else to shop and wrap a present } Anyways, I did have fun so I wanted to remember what I made. It was beach themed and included: a beach bag, big fluffy beach towel, cup and straw, nail polishes, candy, sunscreen, and an iTunes gift card.
...Apparently, I can't wait for summer!
I ♡ our office manager. She makes my daily task list easier each day and she's super fun too. The other day she peeled 25 price stickers off boxes for me. My office stinks like orange death (goo gone) but it was sooo helpful! She's the bomb!

PS- I am not an idiot. Yes, I realize administrative is spelled wrong. I have too fat of fingers for my little phone. Boo. Not going back to fix it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment