Sunday, April 21, 2013

Graduate Gifts

At my work, we have 5 managers graduating.( 4 from Weber, 1 from Utah State) I convinced my boss it would be a great idea to not just get them something, but make them something fabulous! Luckily for me, the other directors think I'm the most crafty so I got put in charge. I love making gift baskets. Im kinda bummed I have no pictures of the finished product! This picture is one my friend Ben took before I put the wrap, card and gift card on. (And after he slid it across the room and half of it fell ;) I fixed it before wrapping it. No stress). In the basket is: 3 bags popcorn, 2013 grad cup, ice cream scoop, twizlers, chips, sparkling cider with 2 glasses, 3 large candy boxes, a king size candy bar, and starburst sprinkled through out. Of course, 4 were in purple totes for Weber, and one was blue for USU. On top was also a card and a Chili's gift card!
So proud of all the smarties I work with!
Stay tuned for the sibs grad presents later this week!

1 comment: