Sunday, April 28, 2013

Silver Scholar Award

As her LAST school year wraps up, Madison has had a few awards and scholarships. Unfortunately, her cheer team was in California the day they presented scholarships in an assembly. The next week, she was able to get her Silver Scholar Award.

I had to go to McKay Dee before heading west. When I got to her school, not even kidding, the only parking was down some random neighborhood street. I took off the heels and started RUNNING. I made it just as they started the M's! 

I'm so insanely proud of the cutest little shadow I know. She rocked that whole public education business and I can't wait to see what she decides to do for the rest of her life. She is going to have so much fun at Weber next year and I have a feeling is going to spend quite a bit of free time at the Holmes pad.

Madison,
We love you mucho. Way to go!
Love, Case and Kal

We should also mention that this beautiful girl got a four year scholarship. That deserves a woot woot!




No comments:

Post a Comment