Sunday, April 21, 2013

Love me a good party

Two weekends ago I had two parties right in a row. (Maybe it was three weekends. . . Whatever). The first one was a baby shower for our friends Al and Kacey. I had so much fun shopping and making this gift. I can't wait to have babies. I love baby shopping. Case loves me practicing buying things for other people's babies. ;) (just so we are clear. No babies for awhile, but shopping makes me want to change my mind)
Then I went to a norwex party. It's microfiber cleaning rags and holy heck my toilets are sparkling. . ..I hate being a grown up- sparkly toilets make me happy. But seriously, love the toilet bowl cleaner. Oh, and the rags are still in the package. Can't do too much cleaning in a day. Then the hubs would expect it!

No comments:

Post a Comment