Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October Goals

Woot woot! A fresh month of goals! I am only doing fun ones! Those other months with their heartfelt, serious, self improvement goals were a SNORE! Let's have some fun!

1. Think of a kickin Halloween costume! Someone puh-lease have a party.
2. Order a million scrapbooking accessories on eBay, because let's be real "Winning" is fun. PS- They call it winning, yet it still costs money. < PPS- No one tell Casey I already completed this goal today>
3. Enjoy some GC with the main squeeze
4. Eat lots of candy! It's only Halloween once, don't waste it!
5. Plan {another} baby shower! This is my first one for a boy! Stoked!


Only 5, and I think they are all very attainable this month. I'm excited to report some success with this goal business. [ And how about a little positive feedback for having my goals up on the first day of the month!] 

No comments:

Post a Comment