Thursday, October 3, 2013

North West

Old news, but I need to be real with my concerns here.

I've been researching all day, and guys, I think Kim and Kanye really named their baby 'North'. I keep thinking it's a huge secret because they are being oddly private with their baby in their extremely public life. This blog is a no judgement zone, I really like the name North. It's different, but pronounceable. They didn't spell it all awkward like.

Let's be real with the deal breaker. Kids last name is WEST. And the TMZ birth certificate doesn't even list a middle name. For reals? (I still think it might be fake, is anyone with me on this?)

Back to my super important, I need to be heard, point. Our last name is 'Holmes'. Seriously, besides Sherlock, what can I not name my kid?. Almost nothing.

What is the one name that I love? Not even love, but LLLLOOOVVE.



Foster


You guys, I love it. I love the 'ph' that the 'F' makes. I love how it looks written in cursive. I think it's a solid name.


Yet, my last name is Holmes. And alas, I cannot have Foster Holmes.

{side note: Foster homes are a great thing and I am in no way bashing them, I just think you can't name your kid something that is already something. Does that make sense?}

I've pleaded with Casey to take my maiden name instead but he will not. Maybe Kim plead with Kanye too. Unfortunately, we aren't famous so it won't fly for us.

Let's all mourn the name that we can't have and can someone, or everyone, please name their babies "Foster" for me?


No comments:

Post a Comment