Saturday, October 26, 2013

October Goals= COMPLETE

You heard me, world!
It's only October 26 and I completed all of my October goals! This girl rocked the house! If you don't remember my goals were here-October Goals. Now that you've read the goals you can judge my excitement. But whatevs, they are still done!
1. Our Halloween Costumes rocked the ward party {because we are old and go to that. Sigh}
2. WIN on Ebay. Yeah, this happened. And Casey has no idea so if we could all keep that on the DL that'd be real chill
3. General Conference was awesome! I love me so church at home in jams on the couch. And we get the Ensign so we get to read them all soon as well as I watch and listen to them from my phone. (website here)
4. I ate enough candy for 4 people and the month isn't over. I make weird goals. Whatev.
5. The baby shower deserves and will get it's own post. .. when I become a better blogger. Don't let the suspense kill ya ;) 

Happy October World. You were so good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment