Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Dear Casey

*He reads the blog, he just won't ever tell you about it.*

Last night, I think you were mildly annoyed and frustrated with me. It didn't matter. You still came home from scouts and made burgers on the grill as I had requested.

in the rain.

You didn't complain. You didn't even get mad when I burnt the French fries. {I forgot about them again when you went back outside. We just didn't tell you that part}

After dinner, you went downstairs to get some extra work done so you would be prepared for meetings this week. The whole time I have known you, you have never once complained about having to work late or do more.

Saying "I love you" doesn't even begin to describe how I feel. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for letting you pick me. You are by far the most amazing man I have ever met and you are more perfect for me than I ever realized someone could be.

Thank you for choosing me.

Love,
Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment