Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Missionary Night

As noted, Casey is in the Young Men's Presidency. Tonight, they had a missionary night. They asked about ten people from the ward to set up a table to display their mission. Then everyone in the ward was invited to bring a friend and learn about the gospel. It was awesome, and I loved tagging along!

Casey served in the Russia Yekaterinburg mission. (Have I yet mentioned how much I love when he speaks in Russian? Swoon.) Some other missions included: Italy,  Detroit, Portugal,  Mexico, and Japan.
 
This is one of the hats he had displayed. Apparently, it's the kind one would wear to a party. (To which I add: a party at the palace with Anastasia!!?!) 
 
This was the tablescape. Case was in Russia when Preach My Gospel came out. Again, notice all the hats. We have MANY pictures of him on his mission wearing the fluffy one on the top right. The one on the top left is for special occassions. It still has the price tag on it. Apparently, our January wedding did not meet specialty requirements.
After, we went to Aloha Grindz to pick up some din. It was pretty good and we ran into a friend of mine from high school. Crazy! 


Such a fun night with my favorite fella. 
 
Lastly, this night gave me some amazing ideas for Casey's Christmas present!! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment